What to pack if you’re flying out for a day trip
If you’re flying out to party, early and coming back that same night, here are some tips on how to be prepared. For a day trip, it is essential to pack lightly yet be prepared for anything. Here are some day trips flying essentials, especially if you’re going to be out day drinking.
- Make sure to wear fashionable clothing. Looks aren’t everything, but you want to be presentable and look your best wherever you go. For this trip you will want a party outfit, but also something you will be able to wear to the airport. The following items are all available at Bloomingdales.
- A tote is important to bring along your trip. The Louis Vuitton is perfect because you can wear your skirt, fold up your leggings, take off your scarf, and jacket and put in inside here once you land.
- You want to bring your phone charger and a portable battery so you can always be ready for that selfie.
- Bringing a small bag with makeup essentials will also be good so you can retouch your eyebrows or blush.
- Sunglasses are also essential because you will most likely be going to day parties.
- Headphones, your wallet and cash. It’s very important to bring cash because a lot of places have a cover charge and it’s cash only.