Less than three days stand between us and the electric sky- that means 72 hours of sitting at a computer desk before we are wholeheartedly raging with a community of passionate souls and rhinestone-embellished party people. This time, I don't want what happens in Vegas to stay in Vegas- I want the details of this three day holiday to live on with me forever. In honor of it being the 21st year of EDC Las Vegas, I have made a bucket list including 21 things I MUST do while I am there. Maybe this will give you some ideas!
1. Go to a pool party (Daylight, Encore Beach Club, Wet Republic)
2. Make friends using the Radiate app
3. Ride the swing ride!!
4. Pull an all-nighter (well, technically 3... don't wanna miss a thing!)
5. Paint my car windows for the ride down so other people heading to EDC will honk woohoo!
6. See the classic pioneer DJs perform their sets (Armin Van Buuren, Paul Oakenfold)
7. Make TONS of kandi to cover my arms in and trade with people
8. Go to each of the stages at least once!
9. Get right up in front of the stage at Kinetic Field
10. Attempt shuffling or ask someone to teach me the basics
11. Deck out my hair and makeup in colors and glitter every day
12. Go to a night swim at XS if I am back on the Strip early enough
13. Meet people from all over the world! Try to meet a person from each of the other continents like South America, Asia, Europe, Australia
14. Get a really cool, giant fish bowl drink to share with someone at the pool
15. See Griz and Gramatik's sets on Sunday
16. Ride the roller coaster at New York New York
17. Hit the roulette table and hope to get lucky
18. Get the best view possible
19. Take a lot of shots but stay hydrated in style
20. See Afrojack, Galantis, Hardwell, Martin Garrix and Nghtmre on Friday
21. Dance my ass off all weekend!!!