It may not seem true, but few things are sexier than getting a little sweaty. Well, let me clarify. It's not sexy to get sweaty for no reason, like from simply walking around. But it is definitely hot (no pun intended) to get that sweaty glow when you work for it. Whether you are capping off a productive workout or simply need a quick fix to rid those toxins from the weekend, saunas are always a good idea. Here are 5 reasons you should make time every morning for a sauna sesh.
1. Saunas flush toxins and cleanse the skin
2. Saunas relieve stress... 'nuff said
3. They can lower cholesterol and are good for your <3
4. They help your muscles recover faster
5. They make you feel sexier!